The Friends of Chelmsford Museums
Registered Charity No. 1106243
Why not become a member of The Friends of Chelmsford Museums?
- You will be directly supporting the museum by helping to raise funds which we are able to donate to specific projects and acquisitions.
- You will be able to take part in the Friend's Social Events, attend talks and visit sites of historical interest, some of which are not open to the public.
- You will receive invitations to some Private Views.
- You will be meeting other people who share your interests, and you may wish to make new friends.
- You will receive a quarterly Newsletter containing articles of interest and news of events. You may wish to contribute to it in the form of writing or photographs.
- You could become directly involved with fund raising, by serving on the Refreshments Stall at Museum events or helping to organise an event.
- You may wish to join one of the Research Groups and work directly with the Museum staff on a variety of projects, including the Museum's collections and organising exhibitions.
- As a member of the Friends of Chelmsford Museums you are also a member of BAfM (British Association of Friends of Museums) and may wish to attend their conference as part of a national group.
- You may like to become a member of the committee and contribute to the decisions made for the future of the Friends of Chelmsford Museums group.
To become a member, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postal address and a Membership Pack will be sent to you.
Alternatively, please click here to download a membership application form.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AS A MEMBER ! ! !
Individual Membership costs £10 per annum and Family Membership costs £15 per annum. Family Membership covers up to 7 individuals living at the same address; adults over 18 may vote at the AGM, with a maximum of 2 votes per Family Membership.
Back to Top